Friday, January 5, 2007

Well, I'm fried for the night if you can call 2am night!

Here a picture of the boards I am soldering and loading components on.


Left: lv detect boards. Finished, programmed and ready for test.
Middle: STFu rev ?? (Geez, I forget now). The two main ICs loaded.
Right: SOB boards. Most of the major components loaded. The resistors and capacitors still to go.


We have updated the shoppe with new pictures in many locations and we are still working on updating the shoppe when we get a chance. Most of the new products are online, with no quantity set yet or proper pricing.

The lv detect and 15 of the SOB are for a major client and I've put them top priority as they are a real paying customer. When I can complete these I can come back to shoppe related production stuff and hopefully make more batches of cool stuff for the shoppe and continue designing and creating new products.

No comments: