Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Not much to post today (yesterday). I got tied up doing other stuff that I didn't anticipate that wasn't work related. The three board fabs came back today. The lv detect, Shark uP (SUP) and the zetex board all came in today. I only got part way making one proto of the lv detect and got so far as to program it on the fixture and then during assembly hooked it up backwards to the converter board and fried the converter board and possibly the lv detect board. I need to do a full reset and start over and make another one and test it. I then need to make five and ship them to the customer for evaluation.

Tomorrow my Xmas present comes in and I will be taking some time to familiarize myself with it and start using it immediately for the shoppe. It's a Canon Rebel Xti with a 17-85 EF-S IS lens and I also got a macro lens for taking the catalog shoppe pictures.

I believe if I can get this going we will be able to do all the catalog item updates during the rest of the week and hopefully put them online this weekend. Thursday is a day with a customer and friday if I goto the video shoot will blow most of friday.

I should be getting back the cut wires from the contractor this week and that will help in assembling the light engines.

Programming fixture, lv detect and GD converter board pictures.





No comments: