skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Sandwich Shoppe

Lighting the world with brighter lights one person at a time.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

picture removed. I tried referencing a picture here from CPF and my session must have expired and the link no longer worked. I moved the picture to another location.
Posted by Unknown at 1/20/2007 03:03:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (4)
    • ►  June (4)
  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ▼  2007 (30)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ▼  January (13)
      • I finished loading the revision 2 board today and ...
      • Not posting everyday. Sorry...I've been working o...
      • picture removed. I tried referencing a picture he...
      • Here's the rest of the pictures of the overhead la...
      • I completed the Makita light assembly and installe...
      • I got a lot done today. I spent the morning facin...
      • Monday I spent most of the day driving around town...
      • We got most of the updates done on the shoppe for ...
      • Went to Modamag's get together (Saturday) and had ...
      • I spent a little over 2 hours soldering the rest o...
      • Well, I'm fried for the night if you can call 2am ...
      • I ran the new camera through some paces today for ...
      • Not much to post today (yesterday). I got tied up...
  • ►  2006 (11)
    • ►  December (11)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile