Sunday, February 25, 2007

I created the programming interface board and was successful in programming the blank IC on the 5th tank light. Now that I've proven the interface I'll make the 123 version and send it out to get some made when I get a chance.

I started work on the next version of the Shark board that will have the microprocessor included. Since there are new features it's a major rip up and redo and I spent several hours on it today and realized I would not finish it all today. I put it aside and worked on the GDUP (GiDdy uP) board. I got the layout completed and realized the CM may not be able to manufacturer this board as is. I might have boxed myself into a corner on this one. I'm still order protos tonight. I'll be submitting the GDUP, Remora Rev3 and a new blank anode sammie board for sandwiches and for light engines that the GDUP will need.

No comments: