Sunday, December 24, 2006

Work in progress for Friday, Saturday



Here is a night light I made using a new tupperware keychain that was received at the Tupperware Convention in August of this year.










On Friday Dec 22nd I made a batch of DB Light engines. I only lost one out of the batch.

Saturday the 23rd I made a batch of NG light engines. Of the 20 I started with I lost two to poor soldering of the copper disc to the LED and one that didn't fire up at all.

I still have to make a batch of GD light engines and then modify some 70 HD45 reflectors to make ready the remaining stock of HD45 for the Seoul LED.

I also need to move on and resume work on the low voltage detect circuit for a customer, revise the Zetex driver for the 0.55" driver board to correct for changes I've discovered during bring up and debugging the current board. For the Spy project I received the 150 ICs (shock!) and I have no excuses now to resume assembly of the 150 boards for the customer.

Tomorrow I hope to fire up the engraver and make some xmas presents with it and get the low voltage detect proto assembled and start assembly of one or two of the Spy project.

I also got back my JTAGMK2 development box, fixture and some cool toy magnets. Thanks Dave!

It's late Saturday night. Time to call it a day.

No comments: