After spending a few more hours on the UI board for the Shark I was able to consolidate the two designs into one. Now we will have a Shark UI board here next week we can test and if it works I will put these into production when there is time and release them accordingly. I'll probably entertain a few version of the code for different UI styles, but, don't hold me to that.
I have small window of a few days before the boards come back to focus on production of LEs and lights. Hopefully, I can get back into production and make some lights before next week when we bring the shoppe back online.
We also need to make a few batches of Mochi for the new years feast that we hold annually.
Next week I'll need to build test the low cost driver, build test and ship a small quantity of the LV detect board, try to schedule some of Dave's boards, build test and verify the UI Shark board along with a host of other Things To Do (TTD).
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment