Wednesday, April 30, 2008

sorry, long time no post.

Since the move from the CPF Marketplace back to CPF proper I've been keeping my status updates over there with less need to post here in the blog.

Priorities have shifted for 2008. Summary of 2007 was I worked my ass off and after paying bills and upkeeps our business starting balance (cash) is the same at the end of the year. Sales are slowing diminishing and the balance sheet is showing us in the black starting off in 2008 and is continuing to drop each month.

long term sales must come up for us to sustain the business and to that effort I've whittled my priorities to one key project at a time and find I'm still multitasking 3-4 since it appears long term stability can't wait for sequential product development since new product design can take several months.

Since I'm not multitasking as many jobs/projects I have a more relaxed yet still chaotic work schedule that demands every minute of my time. I've also focused on the garden this year and a goal to produce or have some tomatoes as soon as possible. No more first ripe tomatoes starting in August.

I started tomato seeds Feb 10th and have planted the majority of them into the ground with the exception of two I've been nursing under the greenhouse light in hopes of providing "full day" of sun which appears to be 14-16 hours of sunlight in hopes to produce flowers and fruit as soon as possible.

So far this appears to be working as I have two flowers that are now showing tiny little tomatoes and they appear to be staying.

The garden picture of the day is posted below.















The rear section in the picture are all the tomato plants.

No comments: